theWomenPlaza with new feel and things...

Welcome! You found me!

         
             Almost one year ago I started this blog as a article based blog but from last few months I'm thinking that I can refurnish this as a beauty and review blog.... at the same time I thought I had not enough products, very good camera n all this things...

              Excuses are always be there and beside that we have to do our works otherwise wises are always remain as just a wish... soooo now I have strong feeling that I can do it cause if I don't start it now it will never be started...

 

 Who am I....?

             Hello! Everyone...  First of all I am really glad that you follow my blog and I hope my articles helped you. Now I am going to take it a little bit seriously with all my experiences of beauty products and lifestyle.
  
            I am a very simple girl though I like to live a stylish and fashionable life.I remember In my childhood I was a big follower to use whatever you can find to work out: pullups on trees, throw big boulders, flip logs or big tires, jump over things and never use any makeup products honestly (except my mom's lipstick). But now I am a grownup girl,left those boy kind things and really really love everything girly... I have an obsession in beauty.

             Well I am not all a professional makeup artist or blogger but I can assure you that my reviews and experiences will help you a lot especially for those who are like me, using very common products and leading a simple life....


My Sketch...
Name - Arpita Kundu.
Nick name- Tee 
From- Kolkata.
Country- India.
Hobbies- Clicking selfies, Traveling and Cooking
I'm Crazy about  Shopping...
I Love Colors. Love to Sleep... (Yes I'm a Lazzzyyy person)
Dream- Want to be a makeup artist
Brand Conscious- Mmmmm well Yes for cosmetic products and western wear (well I'm little curvy so for only western wear I'm really brand conscious otherwise I wear Indian were what I like...)
Beauty outline...
Skin tone- Medium Pinkish
Skin Type- Oily to combination
Skin alarms- Acne problem,skin redness, extreme sensitiveness. some time pigmentation
Eye Color- Dark brown (almost black)
Hair Color- Black
Hair Type- Straight hair with wavy ends
Height- 5'4"

 Why I'm Here/Blogging-
Well I am inspired by many beauty blogs that I visit regular and so want one for myself where I can post my thoughts, my hauls,swatches and many more...It is lovely to have my own place, finally!!! This blog is like a little baby for me... and I hope u like it...
                             
                                         Thanks for stopping by!
                                          With love Tee...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments